Chemistry can be broadly defined as the study of matter and its interactions.
The chemistry webpages also include notes dealing with physical phemistry which is concerned with the
physical principles resulting in the chemical reactions between matter.
The pages on this site only to provide outline information on chemistry
which is useful to mechanical engineers. For more detailed, specific information
users are advised to use the links at the foot of each page..
In this section
- Chemical Bonds
- Chemical Metals and Non metals
- Chemistry Acids and Bases
- Chemistry Equilibrium
- Chemistry Fundamentals
- Chemistry Ions and Cations
- Chemistry Lewis Dot structure
- Chemistry Reactions
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic /Inorganic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry - Pauling Electronegativity values
- Physical Chemistry - Real Gases
- Physical Chemistry Liquids
- Physical Chemistry Oxidation- Reduction
- Physical Chemistry solids
- Physical Chemsistry - Ideal Gas Laws
- The states of matter