Probability and Statistics
Statistics is a mathematical science relating to the
collection, analysis, and presentation of data.
Statistics are employed to understand data and make informed decisions
throughout the natural and social sciences, medicine, business, and other areas.
Mathematical statistics is important in engineering particularly in mass production, the analysis or experiments and in assessment of reliability..reference ( Failure Distributions .. ).
Short notes on the various fundamental terms used in statistics are provided on the Statistics Fundamentals page.
- Chi Squared distributions
- Confidence Statements
- Discrete Probability Distribution Tables
- Discrete Probability Distributions
- Expected Value
- F test
- Statistics - Probability Theory
- Statistics Distributions of Multiple Variables
- Statistics Fundamentals
- Statistics Normal
- Statistics Normal Table
- Statistics Permutations and Combinations
- Statistics Regression
- Statistics Samples and Variables
- Statistics t distribution f test
- Testing Hypotheses